Sonnets by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Sonnet

Most discussed Sonnets

Poetry
comments
By GabrielMeroli GOLD
Sabana Grande, Other

We are wild animals in this big world Don't you think everything is strange for us? Speaking without thinking makes our mind twirl. Can we do something that will help chang...
GabrielMeroli GOLD, Sabana Grande, Other

My love life is a mess; It's like a puzzle piece that doesn't fit no where. - by: Gabriel Meroli

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Poetry
By Hannabug GOLD
Winona, Minnesota
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the Divine." Ludwig van Beethoven

Poetry
By jasont727 PLATINUM
Calabasas, California
jasont727 PLATINUM, Calabasas, California

If there was no change, there would be no butterflies.

Poetry
By Jessi_suarez1 GOLD
Kissimmee, Florida
Jessi_suarez1 GOLD, Kissimmee, Florida
Poetry
By Shadow878 GOLD
Marion, Indiana
Shadow878 GOLD, Marion, Indiana

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3

"Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." JFK

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”Albert Einstein

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
C. S. Lewis

"A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading."
C. S. Lewis

"Anyone who doesn’t believe in miracles is not a realist."
David Ben-Gurion

"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind" Gandi

DreamWriter17 PLATINUM, Marengo, Indiana

learn from your past to live for the future.

bluebug77 SILVER, Alpine, Utah
Poetry
By hannahbee7 DIAMOND
Boca Raton, Florida
hannahbee7 DIAMOND, Boca Raton, Florida

"You know you’re a writer if your friend tells you a heartbreaking story and your first reaction is – wow, that would make an incredible plot for a novel. You know you’re a smart writer if you manage to keep that reaction to yourself."

Poetry
By greg9381 GOLD
Atlanta, Georgia
greg9381 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia