The Kingdom of Bones | Teen Ink

The Kingdom of Bones

By caligulasAquarium BRONZE, Tallahassee, Florida
caligulasAquarium BRONZE, Tallahassee, Florida

"It is better to have loved and lost, then to of never had loved at all"

Once apon a time long ago, Stood a castle high covered in snow, inside sat a Horrific Figure atop his throne, his eyes like fire and his royal yet dark attire, he, the king "unknown",his face stripped of flesh and nothing but bone, tortured souls at the foot of his throne, with their painful groans, sad, having been pulled from their loving homes, though they all passed long ago. Nothing left, but a frozen kingdom of bones, and the horrific king, unknown.

Image you come across a large castle all but the enterence was covered in snow, you enter to find this horric man, or, creature really, looking down apon you, with hundreads of frozen solid corpse kneeled at his feet.

on Jun. 16 2015 at 2:26 pm
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

WoW that was very well written and very descriptive. I love the way you write and chose the perfect words so easily to create such a beautiful or should I say "Marvellous" master piece. As for the topic, you chose an important one. It was really deep, strong and full of truths. I can see that you have a pure perception of the things in life. And that is the one that a writer needs to be a rreal writer (if it ever makes sense lol) Cuz so a writer can really leave an impact on the others, well he/she should have a pure, deep and truthful perception for anything in this life. A real writer doesn't see anything shollowly, he/she sees deeper and surely what the others couldn't see. That's how a writer can reach people's hearts and it's surely what you did here with this poem of yours. It's certainly one of my favorites. It was like a huge Wake Up Call. Thank you for sharing this inspiring poem ^_^ You really are gifted so keep it up ;)