Am I the shining knight?

Is it a fire I now seek? maybe.
Is it a light beyond this quiet night?
Is it a time to take a chance? maybe.
Am I the shining knight to win this fight?

Will I one day capture a heart, will I?
Will I cherish a wife lovely, and kind?
Will I love her until the day we die?
Am I ready to look, is love really blind?

Would I quickly fall? I hope It doesn't hurt.
Would I see the differences in love?
Would I know rejection? Will I hit the dirt?
Am I a fighter? I'm a boy in love.

Do I? Am I? Will I? Would I? Can I?
Will this love dove one day learn to fly?

CatchAFallingStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15 at 3:17 pm:
This is really good. Although if you want some constructive criticisim, I think there are a few things you could do to make this better. For example, maybe you could put in more actual statements instead of the whole thing being questions. It would probably flow a little better. Besides that, I really don't have anything else because this poem is a great idea. I have to edit my poetry a million times before I submit it to TeenInk, so don't think that I'm trying to be some sort of sup... (more »)

Jay-WolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 15 at 4:14 pm :
That accualy helps a lot I don't realy know how to go back after submitting but I'll keep it mind for future poem. I pretty much write a ton until one comes out good enough to get some votes and comments. If you could check out my other stuff that would be great. Thanks ( ')>

CatchAFallingStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16 at 12:45 pm :
Sure :) And you can't edit after you submit for whatever reason :/ The only way is to delete the article, rewrite it, and resubmit it. I've done that a couple times, but it's really annoying. Anyway, I'll check out some more right now :)

today at 9:25 pm :
I don't really plan on going through that process with this one but I might with my other stuff thanks for looking at it