How...

How do you beat that sadness
That Is giving you so much pain
How do you beat that madness 
That is making you insane

How do you break through
When nothing is there but air
How do you come to
If you are stuck in dream land and can no longer care

You try to live and you fall into the role 
You believe you are back
Until you head burns with thoughts like coal
The pain has returned and is ready to attack

Will you let it encase you
Or will you beat it out
Can you stay true
When it try's to stab you all about

You try not to dwell 
You try not to care
But you already fell
And are far to aware

How can you ask for help
When you are to afraid to speak
Let out a yelp
Go out and seek 

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:15 pm:
Ravishing  I ove how it connects to life and something everyone can relate to.

LiliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 7:15 pm:
Rhyming is much harder than people give you credit for, and you do a splendid job. I'm really impressed with this piece. I had to read it twice!

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 7:18 pm :
Thank you lilia im very glad you liked it. :)

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 11:23 am:
I love the rythm you used! Great poem and amazing first stanza! It really sets up the rest and you know its going to be good!

Aug. 1 at 3:40 pm :
Wow i cant belive how fast this poem as veiwed it already has surpasses all my other ones. Thank you for reading and for the compliments. it means a lot.

Kati312This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 6:43 am:
This is amazing, it is beautifully written and showed me something I hadn't thought of befire

Aug. 1 at 3:39 pm :
thank you for reading my poem and for the feed back. :)

MMOONThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 2:49 am:
I really loved this. Thank you for sharing it with me!

Aug. 1 at 3:38 pm :
wow. Thank you for reading it!!!

PoetheterriblepassionateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31 at 7:53 pm:
I loved it

cate00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 2:02 am :
Thank you.

SudsinthebucketThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 3:18 am:
I really like this. I had never thought of it that way. It really opened up a new question. I really enjoyed it good job. :D 

Aug. 1 at 2:03 am :
Thank you I was hoping people would see a little differently :)