A Cry For Help

Why won't this, and will it, ever go away?
Why must I suffer with this throbbing in my head?
It never gets any better day after day.
Every morning, I ponder whether or not to get out of bed.
Anything can set off this rain storm of tears;
For I have no control over my own mind.
Sadness takes over and mingles with fears,
Creating an aftermath that's the least bit forgiving or kind.
Try then, after, fight the battle to be freed, Silence and forget the painstaking memories of the past;
But fall and surrender to the self -doubt you'll succeed.
Your conscience pummels you with taunts, each one worser than the last.
Living like this was never my choice.
But, even if I don't wish to continue, I can't find my voice.

Wings10FeetTall said...
Great job, Jessie!

Sunny225LuvsHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
girl your writing is spectacular

Jeremy_Jordans_GoilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:59 am
Thank you all for commenting....though i was having a mental breakdown while wrting this poem on a piece of paper. this really means a lot to know u guys like it.

ShroudedLightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This piece is breathtaking. I'm assuming it's straight from your heart, and this is the only piece I've seen to tell my feelings as well. If you crack, just pick up the pieces, and you WILL smile another day. Again, great poem! You'll go far capturing emotions like this so well.

WickedWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i liked the last two lines. Well done keep up the good work young one. *floats away*

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hi!!! I liked the rhythm of this and it was worded beautifully. But even that discarded the message was breathtaking, ur an amazing writer. U show emotion rlly well. Keep it up!!!! :) ~ Jade