dreamer

Lying here all alone,
Thinking here by myself,
The damages blown on the winds of a kiss, the monstrosity shown in the light of your eyes…
I was a dreamer with hopes’, loves’ and desires…
Yes DESIRES…
Looking at the ceiling completely awestruck,
Wishing that I could escape this dream, wishing I could AWAKEN…

I leave now with a broken heart on my mind filled with broken dreams,
A Hurricane, that’s what you are, ripping homes from families, destroying lives, hearts and ripping apart dreams…
Awestruck, because I didn’t know anyone could be so cruel, so ungiving…
I leave here alone; I walk this fantasy by myself with no guides as I fall through this underland….
On the whispers of the wind you flew into my heart, now I fly on those same whispers, and fall back into this dream of life, this imaginary feeling, placed by my stupidity by my hopes……

I find myself rushing into the stars and they capture me like water like a net, like a bed, yes a bed of stars…
Trillions of them glitter and gleam, billions of them die while I rest in their awaiting arms.
At least everyone somewhere has wished upon them, but did they deliver? If I make the wish, will it come true? Or will more kindling be added to the pyre upon which I stand?
And if more is added will the heat make it more painful? Or will the heartbreak be swift and fast?

Dreamer, my fate is sealed, I’m already gone.
I have died the silent death; I have lived a thousand years looking into those eyes…
I have beared what was unbearable, dreamer, simple dreamer, stupid dreamer………

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

thenaturalmystic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:52 pm:
best so far!!! at least i hope... comments and questions welcome...