Love of Youth

What business in this magic of life!
Such guise age does creep through endless seasons;
I cannot help think of days before wife,
To a place where living need no reasons;
O, infinities of beautiful nothings,
Realistic dream land of wasteful days,
Nights of madness and little somethings,
Afternoons under such warm summer rays,
The fondest of Sawyer-istic adventures,
Intangible figurative-s of mind,
Great Perhaps-es, Labyrinths, misadventures,
To think, such a complex self I did find.
These are The Great Green beacons of youth old sport!
And I so fond, will never leave this port.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 2:45 pm:
  You're super talented. You write like an expert! Such fun! I rejoiced reading that. I was amazing. firstly you said "Sawyer-istic" which was super-awesomist and then well..everything,.. I like how you're trying to convey all those wonderful vagabondages...And the last two lines are beautiful! Keep Posting!   

nmk1128This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 4:56 pm :
Haha thank you (: I'm really glad you enjoyed the poem, and will do!

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 3:33 am:
You write as if from so much experience, making me wonder if you are still only a teen! Your style of writing is unique, and quite sophesticated, bu your message, i feel wasn't all that clearly carried through. 3/5!

Feb. 18 at 9:05 am :
The theme was in the tittle :p and nope still a teen - everyone who grows up self aware should have some sort of jovial understanding of the importance of youth and discovering one's self. Maybe the poem is vague in the way you have to search for a meaning and think cerberally about it, but not in the way of undefined clarity. I think you need to look at it in a more detailed way and reflect on your experiences.