It's Life

Why live life in the dark and so clueless?
Enshrined and in time, these are the feelings
Enclosed, enlaced and embraced in newness
With all of the mother’s cheats and dealings
We need not to love what is not golden
So devour the pain that is pre-staged
It differs from the light that is olden
And softly serenades those who are caged
The end of the tunnel is delicate
Although the body of life is bolder
It’s love and warm hugs are so etiquette
Life can lend its loving shoulder
So see it with the birds’ eye of trueness
And move into the skies of blueness

writefearlessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:10 am:
this is amazing. i like the way how you personified life :)

JoyfulpeaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:57 pm :
Thank you for taking the time to read it, glad u liked it, i put in alot to write this :)

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 10:47 am:
I really love this poem! Keep on writing!

ItsallboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23 at 6:45 pm :
Thank you so much!!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 23, 2012 at 3:19 am:
Nice :) :) :)

Jan. 1 at 2:40 am :
Thank You! I will be Sure to check out your work!!