Glorious Melody of the Beast

In the quietness of the cold, still night, the beast that is Guardian to many, As it prowls to it's same to sing ab-right. Shaking an ebony mane, pleasing any. The audience that a'shines through darkness, the sense of chill and pleasure floats around. As the cries of the beast rejects greiveness. Twelve times does this event occur on ground and as the rest of the choir arrived, Then the musical of the plain began. Critters came to see the a'dancing flame, That emanated around the orb's span. Haunting the sound may be to various To one a melody that's glorious.

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice! i like your word usage and the way you organized the words in your sentences.... please check out my work........ thanks!! =D

WhiteStorme said...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:16 am
Really good work. I wish people still wrote like "a'shines". It's lost with the young crowd. Nice job

Sabee said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 6:14 am
wow!! excellent poem...love it

sabeeii said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 6:07 am
excellent poem..love it

satellite23 said...
Nice descriptions

CarrieAnn13 said...
Excellent work! I'm sorry, but I don't really know about proper sonnet format, so I can't give you a full critique. As far as I can see, this is perfect! Keep writing!

Pepper243 said...
AMAZING!!!

cheetoz45680 replied...
This is really really good

Muzee3 replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:17 am
Beautiful lines... I like it!!