A Passion

No feelings can compare to the ones you have for me.None can touch the ones I have for you.When i see you I flutter with glee,For to you,no harm i can do.To you my love is true.

When you walk down the street i cant help but to stare,It's you i want to meet with your soothing hair.Your midnight blue eyes put me in a daze,and you posses a great personality which purifies my heart and takes the pain away!!!!!!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:06 am:
The words are good, but the way your poem is organized looks too jumbled. I would suggest that you separate the lines, so it doesn't seem like a first draft.

Frenchie15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:37 pm :
alright.thanks for the input

OurSTORY said...
Aww this is adorabley cute :) love it muches

Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:36 pm :
thanks.although i wrote this randomly

Frenchie15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2011 at 9:51 am:
thanks everyone....i do my best.....music missy...i think we should talk more....i have a few questions to ask you

musicmissyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 5:33 pm :
Okay u give me a time and date

Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:56 pm :
well lets say 4:00 pm.......next monday.....if you feel comfortable with giving me your email then can u give it to me because other wise we cant talk

musicmissyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awww i think im in love with you

Dec. 11, 2011 at 9:50 am :
i think so too

Bushgirl1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It cute and sweet! Good job on it!

Lovestinks1395 said...
That was beautiful and creative. Continue writing, I would love to see more work from you!!!!!!!!

Dec. 24, 2011 at 2:51 pm :
love stinks and everyone just keep checking on here...im trying to publish more frequently now...hope you enjoy

simbaspride said...

Cute. <3 I really like it. 

5/5 

Some grammatical errrors but other than that it's great. :) 

Jan. 4, 2012 at 2:57 pm :
alright then ill corect myself the next time