Perfect Happy Family | Teen Ink

Perfect Happy Family

There was this little girl, she wanted to go beyond the castle that lives beneath her feet.

She had dreams of living in that castle with a perfect Happy Family.

But everyone stares, everyone speaks, everyone calls her the little lost girl I her own big world. Because she’s sittin all day, just thinking bout havin a perfect Happy Family.

But she doesn’t care what other people think, she’s hard headed, smart thinkin, and motivated, she’s a little lost girl in her own big world.

But every day she goes to the same place, thinkin about living in that castle with her perfect Happy family.

However, she has to go back to reality, there’s disruption, corruption, heartbroken, fires burning, everything you name it.

But there’s something about that castle, that lives deep within her eyes.

It’s the thought, the feeling of havin a perfect Happy family. But it’s not that she wants to be happy. She doesn’t want the disruption, corruption, heartbroken, fires burning, everything you name it, is livin deep down within her soul.

But she wants to have her perfect Happy family, she loves to dream, she loves the feeling of havin to live in a castle, with her perfect Happy family.

Kaitlynn Lawrence BRONZE, Bishop, Texas
1 article 1 photo 1 comment
Thanks so much!!!

MaddieGrizz SILVER, Lake Isabella, California

Even though I walk through the darkest valley I will fear no evil. Psalm 23:4, For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, not harm you plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wow that is an Awesome poem!