Heaven or Hell | Teen Ink

Heaven or Hell

By Casandra_Bear SILVER, Carolton, Georgia
Casandra_Bear SILVER, Carolton, Georgia

To find yourself you must let go of everyone else.

I have been standing here waiting for so many years. Just standing, waiting for someone who loves me for who I am. Fall from heaven or crawl from hell! Instead I am sent those who hurt you! You all who hurt I dare you to hit your face on the fall down and scrape your knees on the way up. I all ready know you made a deal with the devil in blood. I know your trying to put my soul up for sale. I should stab you with a chain saw (2). But the angel I found laying down on the ground broken, but at least he's truthful and not dangerouse. I dare you. PUT YOU'R GUNS UP(3)! Fall from heaven or crawl from hell. No matter where you come from you will always cause pain. Breack your face on the way up and scrape your knees on the way up. I DON'T CARE I HAVE A TRUE ANGEL!! Not a fake, not a lier, and not a cheat. You will never be better, not even with the devil's help. So crawl back to the depths of Hell where you belong. The broken angel I found is stronger. I have been standing here waiting for so many years.