If you dont have something nice to say by Madison Cimack | Teen Ink

If you dont have something nice to say by Madison Cimack

September 13, 2017
By Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois
Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music is the universal language of mankind,"


V1: Your talking s*** about me that feels good. I wish you would quit writing thoghs things on my white board. You think your so funny and bright but the sight of thoghs words makes me sick. Yeah I feel like s***. 

course: If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. you think your so tall making me feel small. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. Call me that word I dear you. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. 

V2: You think I have No self-esteem let me tell you I do. Im so pissed I want to scream. It seems that you are too writing thoghs nasty things on my board makes me feel like you hate me. I can't take that you would treat me this way. 

Course: If you don't have some thing nice to say don't say it at all. You think your so tall making me feel small. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. Call me that word I dear you. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.