Infinity | Teen Ink

Infinity

(Verse 1)
Everything that means the world to you seems like you couldn’t live without it and i wouldn’t doubt i would devour this life to actually fight for anyone and anything that would bring joy or at least would care to hear my voice who wouldn’t mind to hear the noise of me singing or breathing it’s like lately it’s seeming like a lot of people don’t have that much feeling towards other people don’t have other to talk to or they just feel scared like they don’t know what to do it’s like a house of nightmare where it all ends in doom and soon it’ll be broken up because nothing could be done but none of that will be happening when my life had started i swore that this kind of event would not be brung towards me because i see what kind of emotions people are feeling i don’t think or assume or let it slide i reside towards them ask them what’s wrong and why but i’m just trying to be a good sport never will i ignore your true feelings what you are trying to let out even though sometimes it’s hard to relate to what you are saying i know that lately you are a feeling a little bit different from before but that’s why i’m here i’m here for you this friendship was forged to stay together to always be there whenever even if it meant life or death or a serious crime i’d still be your defense offender just remember that no matter what happens i’ll always be there for the ones that i knew the ones that i loved and the ones that grew me into the person that i am today i’m pleased to have amazing people in my life from one corner to another from High school to elementary age doesn’t matter when friendship has sedimentary value to one another how could anyone be as amazing as all of you people no one else could replace or cover.

(Chorus)
Though i may not be religious or even a Trinity. You know i’d travel a thousand miles just to find you and wind with you and i mean that literally and though across the road there would be a lot of hindering just know that one day i would sitting there with you and me just leaving everything else behind and treating each other like how we want i really don't care how you act whether if you’re a guy with femininity or a girl with masculinity i wouldn’t be differentiating that from your actual self in fact it would make it interesting meeting some people of different interest and listening to stories that i would never see the one day i would meet that one person that would act differently than i intended them to be but i finally see that i can’t judge people by looks i can’t tell whether they’re nice or whether they’ll have the right hooks it’s like the saying you can’t judge the cover a book but i guess i should have shook that feeling a long time ago even though sometimes today i still wouldn’t know ones true self by looking at them at least now i won’t blow the chance because you never know who’ll someone is by first glance but at least know in advance in the future i’ll always be there listening to all your stories no matter hell or Heaven i’ll be there for you for Infinity

(Verse 2)
Though i may not be the greatest friend in the world i think that i’m decent for right now i’ve been making song lyrics and wallpaper that’s what i’ve done on the recent there’s a reason why i’ve been doing this to make sure other believe in themselves and will always believe they will be achieving that first memory that they were thinking being a Police Officer maybe a firefighter you could even go into buisness or be a loan provider it doesn’t matter what you desire as long as you could have the self esteem and never would have the thought of leaving this planet earth never do i wanna see you in the ground feeling left down like nothing ever came around feeling like dirt literally buried in the dirt feel deserted and have no feeling of worth just seems like sometimes you would deserve to have a second try but it almost seems like you haven’t learned all you need to actually succeed and don’t know what it means but i’m not stopping you from clutching through knowing you i know you can clutch that guy that guy we all believe

(Chorus)
Though i may not be religious or even a Trinity. You know i’d travel a thousand miles just to find you and wind with you and i mean that literally and though across the road there would be a lot of hindering just know that one day i would sitting there with you and me just leaving everything else behind and treating each other like how we want i really don't care how you act whether if you’re a guy with femininity or a girl with masculinity i wouldn’t be differentiating that from your actual self in fact it would make it interesting meeting some people of different interest and listening to stories that i would never see the one day i would meet that one person that would act differently than i intended them to be but i finally see that i can’t judge people by looks i can’t tell whether they’re nice or whether they’ll have the right hooks it’s like the saying you can’t judge the cover a book but i guess i should have shook that feeling a long time ago even though sometimes today i still wouldn’t know one's true self by looking at them at least now i won’t blow the chance because you never know who’ll someone is by first glance but at least know in advance in the future i’ll always be there listening to all your stories no matter hell or Heaven i’ll be there for you for Infinity

(Verse 3)
I can’t really breathe you it’s like in between the fact that i can’t actually pass my standard that i want to meet but i can’t lose in defeat my mom didn’t teach her son to be a loser she told her son to break free to break through anything no matter the conditions or if you have don’t have oxygen from trees i will go through with my last breath whether it takes me 30 years i’ll make sure you know that i’m on the road to success nothing less just know that even if i fail i will try to suppress your stress and your problems as much as i can so at least i can say i helped someone who is just as good or better than me they could go across the board but i’ll stay right here on the fence knowing i’ve helped you i don’t care what happens to me just promise me you’ll do anything to protect yourself just promise me you will never forget me you’ll never remember me no matter who many jokes you say that will offend me i will always be listening i’ll be here for you forever and infinity

Dont let them get to you. 

-Shadowous Out