Love You | Teen Ink

Love You

October 26, 2016
By emmy._hope BRONZE, Stratham, New Hampshire
emmy._hope BRONZE, Stratham, New Hampshire
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Defy Gravity For Good.


We all have our bad days when you feel nothing is going your way. You feel like the whole worlds against you and no one is there to hold you and tell you it's ok. You feel like nothing can go right. Nothing is going to be worse and you don't know how you are going to get out of bed. You just want to be by yourself and give up. In the scheme of things it's not the bad day you have its how you get up again. You rise out of the dust and shake it off. Tell your self you are ok and everything and anything is possible. And no matter where you go the moon will never be smaller than your thumb. And all you have to do is get up and smile through it. Everything happens for a reason and I want you to know you are strong enough to face the storm. And I love you, no one is more incredible that yourself. You are worth it. Word can't describe how much joy you've brought to this world. Everything you touch lights up and you are beautiful, you make the world stop when you smile. And I love you.


The author's comments:

The world sometimes feels like it's on your back sometimes. You feel like nothing can go your way. I just wanted to let everyone out there that everyonr is worth it and amazing and I love you so much.