Escape | Teen Ink

Escape

By Pameliyah.1202 BRONZE, High Ridge, Missouri
Pameliyah.1202 BRONZE, High Ridge, Missouri

God Will Take You Far, All You Have To Do Is Believe In Him And Yourself
Bless The Broken Road!

You Just Gotta Run Away Don't Tell Nobody Where Your Going, You Just Gotta Escape The Walls They Are Closing In, Even If They Scream And Shout  You'll Never Ever Turn Around, You Just Gotta Escape They'll Never Bring You Down, No Don't You Turn Around

I Want To Give Up I'm Done But No Matter How Sad I Am, Depressed I Am How It's Killing Me Inside I Can't Leave Cause I Care Too Much I Know It'll Destroy Everyone I Love So I Fake A Smile And Act Like Everything's Okay After Awhile I Forget How To Feel Joy Happiness And All The Stuff That Makes People Smile     You Just Gotta Escape They'll Never Bring You Down, No Don't You Turn Around
The Girl Who Sits In The Back Of The Class Has The Issues That You Can't See Beyond The Glass, She's Crying On Your Shoulder Cause Somebody Told Her That Words Mean More Than The Eye Of The Beholder. In Life You Got Your Barbie And Ken's, Your True Friends, The One That'll Stick With You Till The End, The Liars, The Truthers, The Seers, The Doers, And The Drama Queen Hoosiers But Even Then Sometimes
You Just Gotta Escape They'll Never Bring You Down, No Don't You Turn Around
Oh Ooh Crying In The Corner Of The Room Wondering What She Did Wrong, Standing On A Chair With A Loose Tied Around Her Neck Strong, Give Up This Thing Called Life Or Just Continue On Ooh Oh No It's Done

The Girl Who Sat In The Back Of The Class Had The Issues You Couldn't See Beyond Her Glass, She Cried On Your Shoulder Cause A Random Person Told Her Words Meant More Than The Eye Of The Beholder

She Ran Away Didn't Tell Know One Where She Was Going, She Got To Escape She Saw The Walls Closing In, Even Though They Screamed & Shout She Didn't Turn Around, She Finally Escaped They'll Never Bring Her Down, But Now Their Sad She Didn't Turn Around