Really Me | Teen Ink

Really Me

By Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan

Every bad experience leads to something better, so why stress on all of the bad things when you can just enjoy every day for what it is?

This is really me, I want you all to see. I'm different. I'm special. I'm not like anyone. I'm not hiding anymore, for this is really me.

I tend to be shy, the only word I can say is "hi". I never really knew who I was, I just went with the flow. I'm not the girl you think I am, I'm horrible at making friends. I wish I could just show you the real me. But I just can't trust anyone, everyone breaks my heart and I can't go through it again.

Im sensitive, I care what you think of me. I take it all to heart, and never take the road between. I know, it's wrong. But that's why I wrote this song. I want to show you the real me, it's way harder than you think. It all has to be right, or else you won't understand:

This is really me, I want you to see. I'm different. I'm special. I'm not like anyone. I'm not hiding anymore, for this really me.

I know nothing about boys, I never know what to do. I'm silent or I'm mean. Or maybe even just flat out rude. They don't know it but when they ask if I like them, I lie. When they say goodbye, I cry. I know, it's weird. But that's the truth.

This is really me, I want you to see. I'm different. I'm special. I'm not like anyone. I'm not hiding anymore, for this is really me.

My family comes first, we're then the worst. We survive though it all, because we are strong. I love them all. We always plan what we do, because we are neater than you. They're great, it's true. But still need to know me too.

This is really me, I want you to see. I'm different. I'm special. I'm not like anyone. I'm not hiding anymore, for this is the real me.

For this is the real me. The real me. The real me. Now all of you can see. The real me. The real me. No more hiding anymore, this is the real me. I feel so free, now that you know the real me.

This is the real me, I want you to see. I'm different. I'm special. I'm not like anyone. I'm not hiding anymore, for this is the real me.

PinkSkies BRONZE, Goshen, Indiana

"Its not possible to fight beyond you're strength, even if you strive."

-Homer

great song!