Not True | Teen Ink

Not True

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

(Verse 1)
Your sitting at home right next door watching TV then suddenly you hear things getting thrown and screaming you look at the window and all your seeing is two people fighting hair spinning in a spiral o my gosh he got the lady in a choke hold. Look in the other persons Point of View. When they first met “love at first sight” but all there was is to fight and cry and give the other person a piece of your mind but why? Why did you cheat on me Was I not the man or woman you requested my king or queen? Was I too nice to you should I hit a little harder maybe to the point where your joint bones become a shard her body was so non thick and his body was like a brick big hit comes in to ruin everything and comes out you shout your so loud not even the baby can sleep! Wait we have a baby? you never told me! you were pregnant? turns out she got infected with another men and shared her intestines to create another life of another curved dense but not messed up. What were you thinking I wanna cuss so bad I feel like crumpling this love like if it was a piece of paper and throw it into the trash with all my other thoughts and just storm out the house and see you later Don’t ever come back you don’t deserve who I am you think you guys can move on but that one person that once quote on quote loved will never be gone.

(Chorus)
Love at first sight can always be a fright  for others it’s chaos and a fight none of them want to make it right but really it just turns to violence you thought you were diligent but really you were just irrelevant to each other and all that comes up is the buff you were working at the gym so slim not so dim and next thing you know it gets thrown into the bin Be the prince be the bride I don’t care do anything to make yourselves happy and I’ll be here admiring and rapping because love isn’t meant to be trapped in the chamber of the ones you hate and tried to create something new but somehow it just isn’t work think about burstin but you went too far with that and you got that thought in your head is where you  can only think of the bad go back the other way but all you can do is wordplay it all out and say I despise you, hate you I hope you never get another mane  maybe that is not all dates but we all know that quote “we don’t mean what we say”

(Verse 2)
You look at them with both of your eyes and by surprise they got you a present and you realize you didn’t get them anything but all they can do is look them with no saying and at that night you would be praying that something good would happen the clouds out loud surround the shrine you build just for him and the light is dim but it’s already too late and the sky has a lot of doubt think back to that day and recognize the pain you sent their way just for you to be ashamed for you not doing anything to cheer them on they might be built in and strong and buff but inside it just got kind of rough “That’s it I absolutely had enough of all your apologies” you can’t even look at me clearly to even realize what you made me mad now turned into solid concrete. Briefly, I thought you had belief in me and I had faith in you but all you did was disagree all the time and maybe a whole lot of other things but now I have a reason to leave there are a lot of people in this world that will cheer on for me but now that were both now that’s the time where we won’t ever get to see the life we lived off on after that tragedy

(Chorus)
Love at first sight can always be a fright  for others it’s chaos and a fight none of them want to make it right but really it just turns to violence you thought you were diligent but really you were just irrelevant to each other and all that comes up is the buff you were working at the gym so slim not so dim and next thing you know it gets thrown into the bin Be the prince be the bride I don’t care do anything to make yourselves happy and I’ll be here admiring and rapping because love isn’t meant to be trapped in the chamber of the ones you hate and tried to create something new but somehow it just isn’t work think about burstin but you went too far with that and you got that thought in your had is where you  can only think of the bad go back the other way but all you can do is wordplay it all out and say I despise you, hate you I hope you never get another mane maybe that is not all dates but we all know that quote “we don’t mean what we say”

(Verse 3)
The door is right there, no wait, baby please, come back I wanna say it was me but I know that it was both of us you see not everything can go as planned we only have two arms but think about what those have done with the world to evolve and now were just here arguing over something that even little kids can solve, I feel like we just broke the thrust of the relationship we had now were punching  and thumping against the wall the spine is where the mind hides it all, the thoughts the commander of the veins and all the thoughts of pain you and her sure had I guess and now it’s become a monopoly game you guys might as well buy the golden gate version of this game just to feel the fame if he has the most money or if she is as sweet as honey but just as funny as that can make it something as bad as getting infected and turning into zombies like World war Z go for any weapon and protect your woman or man but instead you would rather watch them get flushed down the drain but in the worst case you were just both quote on quote insane and remain the worst instead of the best and watch you both get sprayed and get paid back on you think you got it for so long got news for you the truth is the photos you took in the booth to try to sooth it out weren’t ever real and anger is all you can ever conceal  and sadness is the seal now they are so desperate they’re on the ground to kneel now you both know better and a scar cannot heal but now all of what just happened didn’t do nothing to how you feel because love makes you blind you were once combined and you once shined now the love is thrown away like a perfect design.

(Chorus)
Love at first sight can always be a fright  for others it’s chaos and a fight none of them want to make it right but really it just turns to violence you thought you were diligent but really you were just irrelevant to each other and all that comes up is the buff you were working at the gym so slim not so dim and next thing you know it gets thrown into the bin Be the prince be the bride I don’t care do anything to make yourselves happy and I’ll be here admiring and rapping because love isn’t meant to be trapped in the chamber of the ones you hate and tried to create something new but somehow it just isn’t work think about burstin but you went too far with that and you got that thought in your head is where you  can only think of the bad go back the other way but all you can do is wordplay it all out and say I despise you, hate you I hope you never get another mane maybe that is not all dates but we all know that quote “we don’t mean what we say”

This is not happening in my current life, just felt like it needed to be out there for other people who are going through this kind of danger and emotional feel in them, so take this in consideration and be strong!

-Shadowous Out