Encouragement | Teen Ink

Encouragement

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

(Verse 1)
Start from verse 1 think I’m done I’m not that dumb there is sure to be a lot more to come from the start to finish each song I make is a little bit different I’m about to kill the words light it on fire and kick it I’m about to expand and thickin it So you might wanna put your head against the door and look down on floor and listen  to this verse be as loud as a roar take a little listen in I’m too far from finishin I saved the best for final I rap for what I stand for it’s my title I’ll be around your house be camouflaged as a vinyl Song 1 Expressions is when it first intersected then Song 10 again since when did I ever not talk about my life on pc or pen This is where my first started it’s my primal your next after me when you hear the verse and see how good I am your verse will peace out in chance survival running away it’s not as good as a trifle you brought me down and I came back around shoot those words down with a rifle you say your verse you realize it’s just as related as a spiral then you go to the bathroom and throw it in the recycle I may not have the best verse it’s worth to see what it can bring to this earth could be as rare as a gold maybe as not as a perth these words about to make this bomb blow and burst I might not be that good my gift is curst This will blow your mind and expand inside just as a hurst I may not be famous but I do what is first you thought this would be straight at you think again gonna steer the wheel and curve.

(Chorus)
Steal these words straight from the mind searching for the right words in hoping to find the right arrangement these words are not rearranging in the way I like but it’s cool I’ll make it work I’ll watch the magic happen and do my part and combine sometimes it may not be as good as I wanted to rhyme but that’s just part of my hype well I guess it’s back to the grind finish this and go through your list of the things I just said you can’t find I try to be as original it’s pretty much undefined I’ll come up from behind and hit you with this stuff I writ and introduce you to the one of a kind beat it up and shape it a vase you wouldn’t like to deal this face to face let’s start the race we run at different pace I’ll go in different directions as fast to stop for a gasp it’s too strong to disinigrate you need to alliterate this in your poetry just to make it good these go from place to place and ricochet to other parts of the brain time to tie my shoes and lace up for the bass shakes the place so hard you can’t even hear the amass but every little bit helps it’s all part of the chase going through all around the world from mexico to the united states

(Verse 2)
Get up to the stage and take a deep breathe hoping not to break the encouragement I have I’ve got to enhance the crowd and inspire young minds out loud hear my voice and taste I’ve got to get all the way and embrace this face to take back what they said oh here we go again with all how I all bad I’m a disgrace from the rap game you don’t even know how where to start or claim about how to detain about how bad I am I get all the hate to be honest it doesn’t even hurt my encouragement remains to the top of the chain I’ll get these words in your head like a campaign you should be ashamed of all that you gave to me but I take it as a way to thank me and what I did to make you change and how much your full of rage of telling me stuff you can’t even prove say all you want you haven’t wrote any song I’ve got less to loose if all it just makes my fear reduce all my songs may be as to you confused but has a different meaning of them it’s as puzzling so bemused when I walk up the steps I hear that all the nervousness just left and here I am to theft the mic and rise and shine to rally up the pep rally think about how many times you let me down you can’t even count the tally but did he do anything to blouse me I think he did shall we go out but this song still hasn’t ended all the stomping and I’m quote on quote offended has been to make you feel strong and protected but all I did was pretended to feel  splendid nothing bad but good intended you feel so un accomplished your plan has flawed and bended lately it feels as if I’ve been complimented

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
The countdown has started for this song to finish you feel so warm hearted but really you’ve just reached your darkest this song is meant to defend your encouragement to be guarded every word or baby birth is intended to be made as regarded instead of the mother splitting away to the house and stay alone forever to pay all respects to the pay not to be departed I may not be the biggest or largest in the target but definitely I am gonna continue I think you haters just lost it and I’ve got it stomp on me and want me to quit but I haven’t even finish this hit bout to hit it so hard blow the candles that were just lit Encourage don’t discourage the commander of the hit maner who is expected to get back at her and reach the farthest and the furthest it’s never to late to learn it and never to late to make it to a song and versus your previous ones to make a purpose to share a meaning to the world and swirl all these words into a message to make a new intention that everything you do is happening for a reason good or maybe an infection you then go look in the mirror and see the reflection of the child that evolved and solved your life to get back and survive this resurrection.

(Chorus)

Dont let anyone bring you down

-Shadowous out