Self Control | Teen Ink

Self Control

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

{Verse}
  Is it weird if I told you I talk to myself and even if I did talk to myself what would I have to talk about? What kind of body parts would I have to talk with maybe my brain and veins and probably my intestines. I thought I had my life depended on protection from all my senses and maybe they have been pended. But seriously what would I ever do if this ever happened. But I thought I would control my inner peace with this music called rapping. I could always try to make a building or maybe some sort of contraption. But what if this thing called anger comes toward my peace and just starts to slapping and maybe not be trappin all the inner peace that I would be seepin and maybe keepin through this holes and their invisible to try to seeing. In my situation we got the higher advantage but who the hell is we maybe it’s my guardian angel. If maybe the anger has the advantage I got to get an angle to try to strangle my brain cells that for years and made me meltdown and fell. But I don’t even think you can tell that by the power invested is in me around me just like my belt. But I got to learn something called self control and I think that if I told you the truth you would understand the bold meaning of this cleaning out my mind thingy but singing in my head and all my other senses are screaming

(Chorus)
You can’t always control yourself and when those days come you have to come prepared because everything in your mind is not gonna sound right and soon enough everything is just gonna die not everyone can change you but you can only be yourself it’s the peace I believe and can believe in you to do anything it’s the source of you that can sometimes make you happy and if you think hard enough you can feel pride inside yourself cheering you on with all your other senses inside
Maybe not everyone can pretend but everyone can mend anyone as long as they try it’s just like Kaiser Permanenta together we thrive

(Verse 2)

Possibly maybe you could arm with me to take down this haters of a possy maybe take them down to china town but I don't speak Chinese but I ain't about that denotation but I have a recreation in mind in these deep secretly in depth you gotta sieve your thoughts and pause for a moment to realize or even to be hoping to remotely care what is going on and how you once controlled the inside of you and how I got in disease with an enemy but please they are easy with a cleave I could still take them on with a machete but let’s try not to start the second of war of Getty. If any I should try to introduce myself but my body tells me it’s not a good idea but I should produce more encouragement and maybe not permanent judgement from them or even your stems some just want to be abused and even the strong ones want to be of use to produce the fluc and not even that but something else but you gotta be clear in every word you deserve the best in your life and not just a poor award you got the breeze and peers parents by your side and it’s right around the corner but I don’t wanna go past the corridor not everyone can process the brain but you can strength in and tame the fear that once cheered you to now what is gone and soon these thoughts of fear and suicide will forever soon be gone

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
It’s the conclusion no introducing we gotta a pollution of these words around the world they’re spinning in our heads and maybe we could write it down with a pen but then what happens next do we just leave it off or make it something better than just a song? To be honest my body says no but 1% of my brain and mind says yes I think it’s for the best to listen to the top where it’s separated from the bottom usually but crucially I need to be like my mom and dad and achieve the peace breeze but please wait maybe it won’t be that easy but hey it’s a start to an artist and I will always try, not even try but a try hard to be my hardest in the game and I’ll be the farthest and fear and lonely will be behind and the lines that were once in my head I finally got away from the darkness it’s not in my head I can finally slow down so my lunges can plow through and finally take a breath

(Chorus)

Not everyone can control what they have inside. And when they do tame it, later on it feels good and you feel pride. Try to control what's in your life and feel good in the inside. :)

Shadowous Out