Letting Down My Walls | Teen Ink

Letting Down My Walls

By AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

When we first me, I didnt think I would have a chance with a guy like you. I was so scared to open my heart; due to all the pain I've been through. I was so scared that I would screw something up like I always do.

When your hand touched mine, my heart skipped a beat. I was so nervouse that I didnt know what to think. The only thing I felt was some sort of transformation in me. I was no longer afraid. All I felt was tranquility. But when you left, I felt so lonely. So empty.

For so long I buried my feeling of love and happiness deep within. Instead I covered it up with my outer demon. But the more I spent time with you. The more difficult it was to pretend. I finally decided to let down my walls and barriers. I chose to let you in. I just hope that I didn't make a mistake by letting you hold my heart. I hope you dont shatter me to pieces in the end.

I know we both agreed that we wont let eachother fall. We promised eachother that we will give this relationship our all. Even if the roads get rocky, I will continue to stand tall. I will be wtih you from dawn to nightfall. You dont have to worry about me leaving. Justi dial my number and I will answer your call.