Disliked | Teen Ink

Disliked

By CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio
CreativePrincess SILVER, Cleveland, Ohio

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Verse 1
What makes me so judgeable? I think I should know! Is it the way that I walk? Or the way that I talk? I'm not really sure. So tired of get the second half of the sho-o-ow! I just want you to know.

Chrous
You hate me and I know 'cause you show it! You know it's all because of you.... That my head's going round. I keep breaking down with my knees on the ground crying to the crowd oh why oh why am I so disliked?

Verse 2
My eyes was closed, my ears was open. But if someone was talking about me I didnt know it. Now my eyes are open, I looked beyond the sky and I seen all your lies! My ears are closed, I took them off at the door to reality! My eyes are open and I can see no one likes me for me! I'm just tired of getting the second half of the show I just want you to know.

Chrous