Its Over Now | Teen Ink

Its Over Now

October 31, 2014
By _Fate_ GOLD, West Valley, Utah
_Fate_ GOLD, West Valley, Utah
15 articles 2 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
true love is forever


            There’s so much that I need to say since the day you ran away. But I don’t think I’ll ever find the words.

There isn’t a day that goes by, when I don’t resent your bold face lies. I curse the day I fell for you.

Well here it is, this is the truth which is more than I ever got from you. You could have had the whole world in your hand. There isn’t a single thing I wouldn’t have done, if you’d have bothered to stick around hon. I had lived my whole life just for you. And that’s the honest truth.

 I had lived my life heart full of love, feeling feather light like a dove. I had been so in love with you. But you had hid the truth and it’s over now.

I used follow you around, with my up in the clouds. Now I’m here and my feet are firmly planted on the ground. I’ll no longer follower other’s around. I live follow no one’s rules but my own.

Back then I had stood out in the rain, my heart completely etched with pain. Now all that’s left is my stone cold frozen heart. But that’s okay cuz it’s over now.

 You could have the whole world in your hand if you’d ever bothered to understand what it was you had in your hands. But it’s too late and it’s over now. Yes it over now. Yes it’s over... Now!