Today | Teen Ink

Today

By Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas
Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas

"In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete: drawn only to be washed away. For the time i have been given, I am what I am." -Five Finger Death Punch

I don't love you the same today (today) as I did yesturday. I know this may seem hard for you, but I need you to know the truth. I don't love you today as I did any other day because today is a brand new day. And I wouldn't love you the same. Because yesturday is history and today is brand new. Now all the things are different between me and you. And it seems that I love you even more today. And that is why it's different because it's not yesturday.Can you tell it's not the same (today) as any other day? I can tell you don't want to hear this but I'm telling you the truth. Because yesturday is history and today is brand new. Now all the things are different between me and you. And it seems that I love you even more today. And this is why it's different because it's not yesturday. Oh I love you. Oh so much. This is more then a crush. Today is a brand new day. I love you so much more then yesturday. Then yesturday. Because it's a brand new day.

I've always loved listening to the song "Skinny Love" by Birdy, and one day the music took a toll on me. Within it I found myself writing the song "Today".