sleepless nights | Teen Ink

sleepless nights

By im_just_invisible SILVER, Pacific, Missouri
im_just_invisible SILVER, Pacific, Missouri

some dreams are meant to be and others are meant to break you down

during sleepless nights i pretend the past isnt real it brings back how i used to feel so much sadness in my hopeless life never knew things would change so fast your not here and im alone trying to run from the pain that has grown i feel so empty now that your gone theres so much crying i feel like dying this one is for you though its coming from the heart thank you for the hope im finally free youll always be in my mind cross my heart hope to die i never will forget you i cant go on without you i hope this wish will come true during sleepless nights and endless dreams these words inside my heart stay in there til were apart feel these tears coming in my eyes i try not to cry ill try this shooting pain in my eyes cant hold it anymore youre gone you walked away now im colder than the ocean breeze now youre to far gone please stay with me i promised myself i would not cry then a silent tear falls from my eye youre the only place i can put myself no hopes or dreams can fill my tumbling days after your gone day after day and i slowly go insane i hear your voice if i see you next to never how can we say forever where ever you go i will be here waiting for you whatever it takes and how my heart breaks i will be here waiting for you i hear the laughter i taste the tears i wonder how we can survive this romance but in the end if im with you ill take the chance i wonder for a moment if this is all a dream to watch you leaving is to know that ive lost my place on this earth long ago i was free where did all the time go and i will finally have to let go this memory will be in my heart forever i will say goodbye to you but not forever only for now