Going For Broken | Teen Ink

Going For Broken

By JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon
JaycobA. GOLD, Lebanon OR., Oregon

No one alive can tell you that you are wrong for loving who you love. Regardless of if they are the same or a different gender. Love is love no matter what form it's in.

You couldn't see all the smiles and happiness you caused or how it broke everyone hearts to hear you where gone. You couldn't see how much you meant to us. You thought you had no other choice.

You thought no one cared. You thought no one knew what you where going through. You thought no one cared.You thought no one knew. You thought no one would be there for you.

You couldn't see what point there was in going on. You couldn't see everyone there willing to help you through. You couldn't see the effect you had. You couldn't see everyone who cared.

Finally it all was to much. You gave up. You gave in. You finally lost your fight. Now you're gone all because you couldn't see what you meant to everyone.

If only you where still here. Then you would know that everyone cared and people knew what you where going through. And anyone would be there for you.