If You Want My Love, Prove It! | Teen Ink

If You Want My Love, Prove It!

By AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

I don't need no guy that speak lies to me. If that you, you can go ahead and leave. I don't want no guy who will mistreat me and try to control me. I'm waiting for my prince charming unless you the one to get me from the top of the tree. I'm hard to get, I don't give no free bees. Like it or not I take things slow, I don't go full speed, so I know that you wont be cheatin.

Stop! Don't touch me there, this is my no no square! Boy, you should know better not to go there. Don't want no player, I want a guy who care! You need to slow down and treat me fair because I'm the girl you asked for in your prayers.

You can win my love, but it's tough. I need more than gifts and hugs cause that ain't enough. Stuff don't buy love it just collects dust. If you think we goin to kiss on the first time out, boy you must be crazy! Go ahead play your sad song and pout. If you want to win my heart, take the right route or you might as well give up and get out. If you trying to get my attention, no need to scream and shout. I can hear you without you being loud.

I got people who have my back and if they don't like you, better get ready to oack. If you hurt me and my mama find out, she be the first to attack. Be glad that my mama don't have a shotgun cause I'll be screaming "Run Forest! Run!" I can be fun but once you cross the line boy, we done!I don't want to be last, I want to be your number one. If we goin to be together you better understand where I'm coming from.

If you are a player, forget it. If you a liar, forget it. You got to play the game right to win it. If you ain't the one then the puzzle won't fit. If you not goin to try, might as well quit cause I'm not dealing with it. I want to enjoy my life, I don't need no guy to ruin it!.

Well I'm working up to becoming a rapper and this piece I made is mostly for guys who think they can treat women like dirt and get away with it.