Falling Star | Teen Ink

Falling Star

November 22, 2013
By AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

The first time we met, I thought I could trust you. You tore that apart and broke my heart in two. You had me to believe that our love was true, guess that tactic aint nothing new. Let's do this. Let's trade shoes, so you can see the world I have always knew. I wish I could forget this pain but the bullet is stuck in my heart like glue. There's nothing you can do. No, nothing you can do to make me believe love is true. You know I have a big heart, so you introduce it to the most harmful abuse.

(Chorus)
It's a little too late to say sorry, you made me numb. You beat me until you know your job was done. You saw those tears in my eyes, I know you weren't that dumb. My heart already been thrown, cut and now I'm and going to take a bulled from a gun.

This is like a emotional roller coaster. one day I hate you. Another day I just want to be closer. You had me wrapped around you finger the first time around. You found my weakness and took my heart and smashed it in the ground. My heart used to be loud now there aint no sound. It used to glow bright but now that light has shut down. You watch me as I drown. You can still feel my heart beat from underground.

(Chorus)
It's a little too late to say sorry, you made me numb. You beat me until you know your job was done. You saw those tears in my eyes, I know you weren't that dumb. My heart already been thrown, cut and now I'm and going to take a bulled from a gun.

Thinking I could trust you, I poured my heart out to you! I thought we were meant to be, why didn't I see you were just like the rest of them too?!? You grabbed me by the neck and choked me until I turned blue. Who, who do you think you are to tell me you know what it's like in my shoes? Exactly, you didn't have to take the misuse, all the abuse! You just lit the fuse, you know what going to happen to you. You should have seen it coming, silence was the slightest clue. Now it's time for you to choose. Pay what is due or watch as everything blows and goes kaboom!

It's too late, I become numb. You got the gun. It's now over until your job is done. You give me a chance to run. I keep running until I know I'm burnt by the sun.