Savior | Teen Ink

Savior

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Intro
This. This is what I am. This is who I am come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I’ve done. Everything I’ve fought for. – Green arrow

First verse
This time around I promise ya’ll. I’d kill my beats with each stomp of my feet. Defeat is for the ones sit back and cry. Come back to life, I’m so electric just like roc in wwe. The pain seems to motivate me like a serial killer I can see how jigsaw felt.

Chorus
Feel free to leave its all good more free time for the God of peace. Run beside me to understand my past no then sit back and watch greatness. Keep hating it only pushes me to perfection, no version 2 needed. I’ve grown tired of your lies no realize when you in the presence of a One of a kind kid. No one comes close to me (isiah Mitchell). I am and will always be on top of the world. I’m Odin you Thor here’s the door while I bash your brains in… ok Yes I’m a bit nuts joker watch out I’m coming for ya head. Enough been said.

Second verse
Take risks live a little. Look at the mirror as it shatters like the dreams you once had, Grew up without a dad, I’ll find my way thru life blood tears and all. Running out of time (s***) once it pass there’s no way getting back like a text, I might be the only kid on the planet who hasn’t have sex. It’s inopportune at the moment I’ll wait; debate my choice you’ll end up like cuts in my freezer. I’m the achiever of the 21st century.

Chorus

Third Verse
Clearing the room it’s filled with smoke never smoked weed, I can never do harm to my body, running thru the lobby like a child left behind. Signs surround us telling us how to be, let be myself it’s the only way to live. I refuse to be broken only whole, When one door closes one opens. I’m changing history right Barrack? Save us please I rather be judged by god. Here comes the boom Kevin James making you fat boys starve.

Chorus

Fourth Verse
Go on jump off the cliff and crush haters beneath my feet. I bequeath to family my honor and pride. All jokes aside like a biscuit on a two piece. Seek knowledge I’m a walking library knowledge is me. Smart like Dexter get him to solve world hunger. Starving like an anorexic person need a lil meat on my bones, phone home fore I collapse. Damn I need a savior…

Chorus