So Long. Goodbye | Teen Ink

So Long. Goodbye

By AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Leaving you was a hard thing to do but I had to. I couldn't take anymore of the pain you were putting me through. I have always stood by your side but you pushed me aside. I have been there through your bad times but you screamed at me and tossed me outside. The words you spoken are dead and gone. I thought I could trust you, I guess I was wrong. How dare you call me self centered! All I was trying to do was keep myself sane instead of giving you the blame!

So long. Goodbye, I don't need you in my life.
So long. Goodbye, I will finally be able to get sleep tonight.
No worries about trying to please you, it never would have happened anyways. It's good that I have broke this chain and I can finally breathe again.

I'm free now from your imprisonment. I'm no longer a part of your twisted commitment! No more weight is on my shoulders, I feel so light. All the memories of us are out of sight! I can move on with my life without you blocking my way. I no longer care about what you have to say! All of your words are meaningless ad are wasted away! You had every chance to make things right but it's too late now, I'm on my next flight.

So long. Goodbye, I don't, I don't need you in my life.
So long. Goodbye, I will finally sleep tonight!
I could never please you anyways, so I broke this chain!! Finally! Finally I can breathe again!!
So long. Goodbye, I'm no longer yours. You can watch me walk out this door as I wave goodbye.

Well I wrote this to get my feelings of anger out from being mistreated by someone I trusted. I'm basically just saying I'm done with being hurt, so I'm walking away.

on Nov. 22 2013 at 9:57 am
AngelinDisguise1 SILVER, Pace, Florida
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment
Thanks. I'm wanting to be a lyric writer.

AloneandFree SILVER, Williamston, South Carolina

Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
-Mario Fernandez

ok this is so true i agree with you. i like it great job