Mr.Nice Guy ( one and only) | Teen Ink

Mr.Nice Guy ( one and only)

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Mr. Nice Guy
2-22-13
Intro
Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there.

First Verse
I’m cool and you haters are nothing more than fool playing with fire. I’m building my empire let it rise like bread in the oven, I’m not your average dude just ask E.T. I’m out of this world. My friends call me One of a kind for a reason not for a nickname. You blame me for the world’s destruction, Well let me recycle it’s pain like construction paper…. I’m the only Mr. Nice Guy!

Chorus
It feels awesome to be the last of my kind like the avatar. My words lined up like dominos and you at the back of the line bout to crushed like pepper in my tacos. I just got shocked though. I go crazy like Chuck Liddell. Better watch out here comes the knockout punch (ay yo big show).
The snow’s going away like our broken dreams; your life isn’t what seems look at yourself in da mirror. Stop living in hate and live in the love before it’s too late. I can’t rewind time because I can’t find the damn remote.

Second Verse
The memories are keeping away from the edge like 80 mph winds. It’s been 3 years since I’ve looked back on my life. I see myself married to a beautiful wife whenever I close these brown eyes. No more lies to suffocate me like a Boa constrictor. Let’s start dis party, My words are artistic like Ed Hardy. (Woooooo) there goes my head again feeling like I’m on cloud Nine with The Temptations. The preparations of my life are causing me to believe once again. (Guess What)……

Chorus
The snow’s going away like our broken dreams; Your life isn’t what seems look at yourself in da mirror. Stop living in hate and live in the love before it’s too late. I can’t rewind time because I can’t find the damn remote.

Third Verse
I love to write Songs like a fat dude loves cake. I know I’ve got what it takes to be on top, Even though I can’t rap my words view a world unseen like never land. I walk to a beat a different drum and run to the cheers of my family and friends. My life has no end like a circle it’s going 360. Haters make me sick it’s time to drop the hate like bad call, hide your pain in the bathroom stall and flush it away. Well you know the saying “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
? Mahatma Gandhi,. .. (Hey)

Chorus

Fourth Verse
Pain controlled dis young Blood like a puppet no lookie I’m not a Muppet like Kermit the frog. You getting lost in this fog called life like a child who loses his pacifier. I’m an achiever You just sit in the corner and cry your eyes out. Get up shout up the heavens for the guidance you've been trying to recieve….I’m here to help…I’m the one and only Mr. Nice Guy! (you could ever meet)…

My words speak for me even i can't rap or sing. while you close those you 'll see what i bring to the table.