Superhero Rap | Teen Ink

Superhero Rap

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Super Hero
May 1 2013
HULK IS NOT AFRAID...HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!! – The Hulk
First Verse
My blood is dripping I’m losing the fight. My sight is going blurry, what’s the hurry I’m here all night. I’ ll give my life to protect the ones I love. One day my soul will free as a dove, my powers (Some days) I call them a curse no way to reverse the damage. You can salvage what remains of my life, it’s shattered like your face you better learn your place. I’m not falling I’m soaring like a star. You can’t begin to imagine how far I’ve come. What I’ve lost, but that’s life right…?
Chorus
My mind is unbreakable…I’m unstable like The Hulk you shouldn’t be the one to talk. We all (fall) one way or another… why bother to fight you’ll never win. It’s been this way since the day I came into this world. My blade and fists will taste blood, my pride will flood the hearts of million. Are you feeling me dawg? My life isn’t worth much, only family and friends .I dream clear and wise, with my demise I leave Peace and love to the world. I’ve lost touch with reality I’m hearing voices in my head. The images I see are you dying at my feet. I wake up with little or no belief. (Good grief) Maybe I’m just another victim to your nightmare.
Second Verse
Watching over you like an angel. I’m here to save the world but never really sure I can ask smash mouth. I can’t think straight call Magneto. You’re blind with hate (you’ll) never escape yourself. My life has had its close calls though. Where we’re you when I followed this way of life, always been a loner till I fade like your broken dreams. Sorry it’s not breakfast in bed but we never get what we want. It’s life my friend it seems a bit farfetched. I’m blowing this up (Yo) Iron man we rolling like Limp Bizkit. When I’m my game I wreck s*** Call me Wolverine (Hey Bub) what s dropping like a brick? People nowadays think they sick with fake bars. ( damn) I’m a real star (Booster Gold). I’m transforming your life just ask Beast boy.
Chorus
Third Verse
Heroes walk beside us they’re our shadows. You already knew this like professor X I’m breaking the hex you‘ve tried to put on me. You can’t see the hero in me. It’s invisible I’m incredible call me Dark Star, I’m not as far you think, go and try and rob a bank…. Wolverine (Marvel)
I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice.

we all have a hero in us.