Daydream

Ohh/ Were ina book/ You and I/ Your a prince/ So who am I/ I'm still trying - to figure out/ You ride horses, Chases dragons/ But who am I?/ You have duties and servants/ But what do I/ You have thrones/ You have gold/ Its all great.. yes your told/ Instead where do I go?/ (Where do I go?)/ In this book being told/ Your the hero that everyone knows/ So who am I?/ Where do I go?

Tanis,the,appleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8 at 9:28 pm
I really like this one, I think that you have a lot of talent for poetry.   

Ali101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8 at 9:51 pm
thankyou soo much. I really appreciate that a lot

SweetlyBeautifulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey guys .. This is another one of my songs!! I hope you like it!

BrittanyLuvEveryone replied...
This was really good, congrats for getting it on the home page :)

SweetlyBeautifulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks alot . U should check out more of my work :)