Not All Wishes Come True

I remember you said that,
You don't need anything,
More than my true smile,
And my true feelings,

But I wish there was a way,
To tell you how much I love you,
But I have to face the fact that,
Not all wishes come true...

You said whom we love,
Never go away,
Because in our hearts,
They always stay,

But I wish you could stay
As long as I want you to,
But I have to face the fact that,
Not all wishes come true...

I don't want to,
But I have to,
Face the bitter fact that,
Not all wishes come true...
Not all wishes come true...
Not all wishes come true...

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:40 pm:
I love this! it's very sweet and rings the truth.

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1 at 10:57 pm:
@ZOYA,,,where lost since long?missing u 2 much,hope u will be fine and soon go through this msg,,take care of urself,,keep smiling,stay blessed..

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 17 at 6:23 pm :
I miss u too... And see I'm smiling :) :) :) I luv u sooo much...!!!! Stay happy, Stay blessesd :) :) :)

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20 at 12:24 am :
happy to see u and ur smile,,,I came here many times just to see ur smile and finally I m being blessed.Alhmdulilah.May Allah plant everlasting and true happiness in the garden of ur life,may ur smile always be a reason of other's living.may u get in best form whatever u wish or want .may Success and fame become the dust of ur feet.I pray may Almighty be with u forever.thanx for ur reply,smile and love.I m obliged and I love u too.take care,stay lucky,stay happy.shine on.:) :) :)

Jul. 1 at 1:28 pm:
@Zoya,,where r u lost since long?missing u too much,plz take care of yourself,,,keep smiling,stay blessed..

Jun. 15 at 10:54 am:
Especially for u. Remember me. Do not shed tears when I have gone But smile instead because I have lived. Do not shed your tears and pray to God that I will come back But open your eyes and see all that I have left behind I know your heart will be empty because you cannot see me But still I want you to be full of love we shared. You can turn back on tomorrow and live only for yesterday Or you can be happy be happy of what happened yesterday. You can remember and grieve that I have gone Or y... (more »)

Jun. 15 at 7:59 am:
Yes,not all wishes come true. But ALLAH 's plans are better than our wishes,we understand less and complain more.fancy cannot cheat so well.stay blessed.I m quite happy now.stay blessed.

Jul. 17 at 6:25 pm :
U r right BTW I'm glad that u r happy... Luv u sooo much :) :) :)

Jul. 20 at 12:31 am :
We cannot learn without pain,and its essentional to get better understanding of life,i m happy,I love my pain and I m grateful to them who give me this.They are my real friends.. Dard se agahi zaruri hy..Admi kaam ka rhay ya na rhay.

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20 at 11:04 am :
My teacher often quotes this, "The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." what do you think?

Jul. 29 at 9:53 am :
You're right :)

Aug. 1 at 8:22 am :
@hamza waseem,your Teacher is absolutely right,it is said"smooth roads never make good drivers".and I think our sweetest songs are those tell us of our sadest thoughts"(shelley)thanx for sharing ur teacher's quote here.stay blessed.

Aug. 1 at 8:24 am :
@Zoya,shine on my sweet child,keep smiling.:)

Aug. 4 at 5:25 pm :
I miss u a lot :) :) :)

Aug. 9 at 2:34 pm :
You've no need to miss me,my love is always with u,,,:) :)hv a life in full swing,,eid Mubarak.

Aug. 11 at 6:40 pm :
Eid Mubarak :) :) :)

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15 at 4:10 am:
google par "young writers society" search karo. sab se pehle link wali website par account bna lo. mai wo website roz use karta hun. aur screen name Hamza hai. wahan baat karain ge. theek hai? us website par message ki option bhi hai

Jun. 27 at 5:52 am :
P.S.: my screen name is Infinitron at that site now

Jul. 17 at 6:31 pm :
Mera abhi koi mood nhe hai ye site join krnay ka, jb krun gi to apko bata dun gi BTW batanay ke liye thanks :) :) :)

Jul. 18 at 9:45 am :
okay and welcome :)