Just Another Fairytale

I always thought we'd be so happy/ Like people in a dream/ But then it all came down on me/
That your just another fairy tale fairy tale, fairy tale/ that didn't work out/A fairy tale, fairy tale, fairy tale/ Or get its happy ending

Tanis,the,appleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8 at 9:31 pm
This is really amazing I love it I think you should write more like this :)    

Ali101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks alot! Allbof you are amazing and I appreciate it alot! Another comming soon  

xXxPainAngelxXx said...
purdy lol :D

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice!thats amazing!

Kittycatdancer15 said...
that was amazing! keep it up

BrittyBrit said...
really nice job with this!!!   i write songs too.   this is good :)  keep up the good work :)

May 19, 2013 at 3:09 am
thanks guys 4 the feedback! I enjoy reading what u have to say.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really pretty! And I think it's charming that it's short! :D

This is my first song on here. So let me know what u think. Also I apologize if its short ... I'll write longer ones soon enough! Thanks

SunballSunnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
i luv it i really do