Find Yourself | Teen Ink

Find Yourself

May 11, 2013
By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
33 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru


You. Have fallen. Left for dead. And then came to me. I'm just waiting for you to turn back. Those lies, deceit, and dirty looks you get everyday. Is making your confidence bad.

(Run.) This is your life. (Go home.) Its all be hell and scary. (Escape.)
(Be free.) Till you find that escape. (Free from me.) When you find your light, (Leave.) all but within your grasp, (Be free.) don't let it go or you're gonna find yourself alone. (You need. To be. Yourself.)

Holding deep inside are all the things you try to hide but it all comes out so vividly clear. Just stand up straight, don't start to die. Clean up right, and stand up straight. Your mourning is no good around here.

(Run.) This is your life. (Go home.) Its all be hell and scary. (Escape.)
(Be free.) Till you find that escape. (Free from me.) When you find your light, (Leave.) all but within your grasp, (Be free.) don't let it go or you're gonna find yourself alone. (You need. To be. Yourself.)

Alone. Yeah. You're gonna find yourself alone. Alone.

Those lies, deceit, and dirty looks you get everyday. Is making your confidence bad. All those friends you thought cared for you are leaving you to die.

This is your life. It's all be hell and scary. Till you find that escape. When you find your light, all but within your grasp, don't let it go or you're gonna find yourself alone. You're gonna find yourself alone. You're gonna find yourself. You're gonna find yourself alone. You're gonna find yourself alone.


The author's comments:
something i made like 2 years ago but lost