This is My Life!

{Rap:} Just because it hurts doesn't mean you're gonna die. I'd rather say it hurts I'd rather be alive. Life is a journey, no matter what place it takes you to. My life is turning, but I aint givin up no matter how much faith I have in you.

{Chorus:}(Sing:) This is my life, I can survive. No matter where it takes me, I will always see. There's brighter side, and more to life, then you and me.

{Rap:} I never mind what haters say, I turn and the pain just goes away. That brings you to mind especially, the pain from you is gonna end today. The backstabbing, yelling, and fighting I just can't take it anymore, you say you're leaving but the next day you're back at my door. You try to give me an apology, and then you say you relly love me. I'm sorry I just can't do this anymore, you walk away as I turn to slam my door.

{Chorus:} (Sing:) This is my life, I can survive. No matter where it takes me, I will always see. There's a brighter side, and more to life then you and me. X2

Karatecait88 said...
Apr. 27 at 8:16 pm:
I love this. It's going to be a #1 seller on iTunes one day:)) good job

Morgan97 replied...
today at 2:37 pm :
Thank you so much. The number one seller part reall made me smile!! :D

PoetBoiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 1:41 pm:
Very good and deep. I kinda sang it as I read it. Ha. But the middle of the second verse is hard to do. I couldnt find a way to do it. xD not my song, not my ideas. But all in all, pretty good. 4/5

Morgan97 replied...
today at 2:37 pm :
Thanks, and yeah all my friends said that part was pretty hard to grasp onto... But thanks for the feed back!!

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 12:43 pm:
i love this. the rap parts are great and the chorus fits in perfectly.5/5  

Morgan97 replied...
today at 2:36 pm :
Thanks, it means a lot! :D