I Won't Be The One | Teen Ink

I Won't Be The One

April 19, 2013
By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
33 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru


You tell me to go. But then beg me to stay. You'll lie that you love. Your truth is that you hate.

The truth in your lies. Doubts my whole faith. What I built just fell to waste. The truth in your lies. Doubts my whole faith. All I want's what I didn't get.

But I. I won't be the one. Be the one who didn't. Move on. From you. You left me alone. Alone with my darkness. And hatred. Well fine.

You promised me a lie. A lie i could not refuse. I still wrap you in my arms. When you're all alone.

The truth in your lies. Doubts my whole faith. All i want's what i didn't get.

But I. I won't be the one. Be the one who didn't. Move on. Though you. You left me alone. Alone with my darkness. And hatred. Well fine.

But I. I won't be the one. Be the one who didn't. Move on. Though you. You left me alone. Alone with my darkness. And hatred. Well fine.