I Can't Feel | Teen Ink

I Can't Feel

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1: There are many things I miss in this world. Pain, joy, and saddness. But the thing I miss the most is you.

Chorus: I use to be a free man once upon a time. I was once a normal soul. I miss feelin' the pain, the joy, and sorrow. I miss feelin' love. All I have now is hate. I hate that you left me, I hat that we fell out of love, I hate that I can't feel.

Verse 2: I lost all my feelings the day we said goodbye. I wanna hear you say you love, but it would be a lie. I wanna go back to what we had and what I lost.

Verse 3: I hear you're doin alright, I've you found another lover. I tell my friends all the time, "even though she left..I still lover her".

This song is about the love I once felt that made me feel free. It also tells about he feelings I lost when she left me and we fell out of love. This song was and slightly is a true story about an incident that happened in my life.

LeeAnnaMarie SILVER, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little 'extra' - Jimmy Johnson

I don't exactly know how I found your work, but I absolutely love it. I've read most of it already. You're a great writer. I, too know how you had to have felt when this happened to you, but this really is great. Keep writing. Don't stop. :)

greatfriendsinger4 GOLD, Omaha, Nebraska

Every night I hand my worries over to God. He is going to be up all night anyway.

Hey just wanted to let you know this is a very good set of lyrics, very heartfelt.   I know how you must have felt when this happened to you.  I'm sorry.  Anyway... I think this would be a great song.