Broken love

this is the me with the broken heart,
you tore away so why can't you hear the voices i scream,
why can't i show who i am,
because were different you and I,
I'm a monster your a goddess,
your beautiful I,m a beast in sheep's clothing,
a twisted soul of a forbidden love,
but how can i leave you behind,
when you stole my mind,
i love you and that's all i care,
but do you love me or that jerk you stole my life,

i gave you love you stole my eyes,
i give you me you throw me aside,
I give you my heart you rip it apart,
I tell you the truth you drown me with lies but still I stay I don't know why

A broken road that lead to us
Marks the path of nothingness
The pain of betrayal as you leave for another
brings back the memories of what we were before
The siren blows through my head yet again.

I gave you my love you stole my eyes
I give you me you push it aside
I give you my heart you rip it apart
I Tell you the truth you drown me with lies
I find the courage to leave you for good,
You tell me you change your eyes lie again,
I walk away into the world,
the birds hiss your name,
I'm free from the lies I lived with you

KaylaaLoveeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:17 am:
I love it! your poetry is so consistent & amazing !!!

Monicaa said...
Apr. 26 at 3:21 pm:
iLove This One Too :) i Especially Love This Part, " gave you love you stole my eyes,
i give you me you throw me aside,
I give you my heart you rip it apart,
I tell you the truth you drown me with lies but still I stay I don't know why" <3

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 4:33 pm:
Thanks and it dose have a strange flow but that only makes it more unique thanks to all who commented you really helped me out :3

RakshaWillow said...
Apr. 1 at 8:02 pm:
Wonderful!!! you're voice really can be felt in your words.

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 4:10 pm:
these are all so beautiful...

Zee.100 said...
Mar. 30 at 4:14 pm:
Im in loveee withthisss  

Lonely_Despair said...
Mar. 30 at 3:43 pm:
Another sad poem of despair and anger. I type of resentment I can relate to, but this poem is more like beautiful song that refuses to have a melody. I love it. very, very sad

sabitThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30 at 11:29 am:
the think i like most in this poem that it has a nice gesture & a nice concept

Mar. 29 at 10:09 pm:
sorry sad to say i can't sing to say my life but it goes soft at first like its two people singing lol i know im confusing maybe all embarass myself and sing it lol

dagnytaggartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 10:07 pm:
Do you have a tune in mind for this song? Because I LOVE the lyrics, and this would probs be my fave song. Can you sing? Because put it up on youtube or teenink!!!!! So anyaways this song was super relatable, and I can totes feel the pain.

BorderlineGenius777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 9:23 pm:
Very Interesting. I loved your choice of words...

LanguageLivityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29 at 8:27 pm:
nice stuff you word choice was excellent, but a strange flow. i suggest revising the way you write it. putting the words you used on another line on a latter one, this poem would be perfect. and oh there arre a few grammer mistakes. but your word choice is excellent

SecretFlameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 8:37 pm:
This is a great piece! It almost reminds of song lyrics with how it's written. This has wonderful imagery and an interesting flow. It describes the feeling of heart break perfectly. I loved it! Keep it up :)

HopethroughFaith said...
Mar. 28 at 5:33 pm:
hmmmm your writing skills show... yes

HannahBanana99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 5:29 pm:
Love love love it! The emotion is very strong and clear :D

WhiteSwan13 said...
Mar. 28 at 5:17 pm:
Love it soooo much :)