Darkness

To touch a soul and bring in me the pain,
The misery to watch and try to call out,
The webs of the darkness encircle me snapping and lashing out for blood,
Thier murderous eyes gleaming for fun,
As I try to reach where I once started,
But how can you go back from a place that seems far away,
Unwind the veil your set in your eyes,
Set your heart free with the melody of my love,
Fly away into the cave of your thoughts.
Oh open the veil into yesterday and unleash the monster hiding at bay,
Open your eyes and open your heart and bring back the light thats been shut away.
Or shut yourself away once again.

Anathema-Equinox said...
Once again you have amazed me.  This is perfect and my favorite line is, "Oh open the veil into yesterday."

sassygurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is REALLY good...amazing meaning

ShyRhea said...
Really cool I love it

HopethroughFaith said...
hey i made a skype.... add me dmanhope

LanguageLivityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it seems like your thoughts are shrouded and you can relay them freely. like i said before you word choice is excellent, but the overall is like a 6.9 out of ten. if you just tweaked you work, and spent just a little more time, you will get published, no doubt. I suggest read more poetry and find the way some of your fav poems and poets flow to help develop a natural un-clouded style

SecretFlame said...
I love all of your poems/song lyrics and you always end them exceptionally well, tying together the whole piece. This a beautiful haunting piece that touches the heart and sould

SecretFlame replied...
*soul               

HannahBanana99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Absolutley Beautiful!! Nothing to change! :P

HopethroughFaith said...
It is very good! YES

WhiteSwan13 said...
I LOVE IT!!!! :)

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that was beautiful!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks guys, do you think there's anything i should change to make it better?

royalujjwa4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:31 am
I think its perfect, i specially loved "open the veil into yesterday", awesome work!

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful, I love it!