Believe In Me | Teen Ink

Believe In Me

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Believe In Me because baby I can please you in amazing ways just give me a chance to please you my sweet

I can do all hings believe in me I can take you where you want to high or low, I can be your one true love as long as you believe in me

follow me to the bottom of the sea an I'll show you what I can do to make you believe in me baby please give me a chance

I'll treat you like a royal queen if given the chance baby can you see I can do many things even when not seen

just believe in me I can be your everything, your mighty knight even your king your protector of all living things

I can give you all that you desire in your biggest wildest dreams, baby I just need you to believe in me at all times baby because I want to be with you and love you until the world comes to a end

but I need you to believe in me and love me until the world comes to an end

Just believe in me baby