Instrinct

I never get in trouble cause I follow my, instinct, i never get caught cause i follow my, instinct, i never loss a fight when I follow my, instinct,

I don`t depend on nothing, all falls on my instinct, all who don`t end up being extinct, the human species, has become weak, government heads are to big they need an air leak, all they think is money, they forgot and lost their instinct, lost their mind and heart link, all they needs to stop and think..., but they can`t...

I never get in trouble cause I follow my, instinct, i never get caught cause i follow my, instinct, i never loss a fight when I follow my, instinct,... do you follow yours.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

flannyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 6:20 pm:
I liked the message of this poem, and I especially liked the last line "do follow yours". I would suggest that you fix some grammatical errors, and also maybe divide it into separate lines. It would make the poem easier to read as well as more powerful