we are the chosen

we are the chosen one we are the broken we are the lonely so when are we found
as i walk and talk to my self i wonder how i found myself all alone with you and no one else is it love or a cry for help to me or a god who never felt the pain brought forth from bottom pits of the fire men the lonely women is this a scar for the chosen one or am i the only one who can become yours because my love burns the night away for all i lay to the one i say will be my only light to fight the fight of my hateful light you are my goodbye and i say good night

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 10:26 pm:
NICE! as usual your work sounds GREAT! good job dude!

moviemakerbridge12 said...
Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:06 am:
Nice job! Your good at songwriting and poetry!

theforgotenone replied...
Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:07 am :
thank  you i write with truth and stuff in life that people can relate i try to make it as deep and true as i can cuz then it measns something to everyone who reads my music i hope to be big one day but we can all dream and i f mine cametrue i wuld watnt to change the world not be grreedy tho lol but thanks for the comment

theforgotenone said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:37 am:
anyone who thinks its good comment  

AmieeHope-Sierra replied...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:01 am :
This is amazing, you can really see the emotion. I really love the part when you say "am I the only one who can become yours because my love burns" Really beautiful. :D

theforgotenone replied...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:03 am :
thanks amy im tryin to do a new one but wrighters block it sucks