Flint and Ashes | Teen Ink

Flint and Ashes

By Remember_Me_Well BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
Remember_Me_Well BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina

My love for you is bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me.

-Pierce the Veil (Bulletproof Love)

She loved me. I loved her. Then she decided to smoke her guilt. Thought I would never see the day where she would give up on life.
Her heart's on lock down. Can't find the key to get inside. I can't stand being with her like this.

I said goodbye. She didn't know why. Her words are smoke that makes me choke. She had nothing left to say, because the words I said were grey. I turned my back. My hope started to lack. Goodbye now. Goodbye now.

She couldn't even say her name. Her words are just blown away. She wanted me to stay, but I had to stay away.
I don't want your disease. It's better to lose you and move on. This is best for me.

She's turning to ash!

I said goodbye. She didn't know why. Her words are smoke that makes me choke. She had nothing left to say, because the words I said were grey. I turned my back. My hope started to lack. Goodbye now. Goodbye now.(X2)

Goodbye! I tried to help but you refused. Goodbye! Goodbye!

I love making songs so here is one.

MonsterGirl2000 SILVER, Des Moines, New Mexico

When it seems like there’s no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I’ll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can’t promise to make them come true, but I’ll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through…Unknown

sounds good