Lost in the Moment | Teen Ink

Lost in the Moment

By Saintz-Flam3Rose PLATINUM, Jacksonville, Florida
Saintz-Flam3Rose PLATINUM, Jacksonville, Florida

Do not follow those who follow others for they are only followers themselves.

Im lost in the moment, forgetting all your torment, can`t control my movements, im leaving you with cupid, loves a waste of time, its stupid.

all love is lost, you were to much like a boss, no care in the world, only money you could toss, i showed you passion, i showed you love, and you repayed me with a hateful shove, i wont say i hate you, i will never try to hurt you, but all hope is lost as im, lost in the moment.

I feel like im drugged, only by your love, now that im finished, you can say your done, i only waqnt you to love me, like i love you mum.

Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

“If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose”
― Charles Bukowski

I was just kidding. I love ur poem

not just about me its about all the kids with mothers who care more about ther bfs then thier kids

Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

― Charles Bukowski

Umm... This sounds like a conflicted relationship... Good rhythm though

on Jan. 31 2013 at 7:59 am

lol it was supposed to be confusing thats the point of the song and thx for the that and btw thats why i named it lost in the moment

AmyLeigh GOLD said...
AmyLeigh GOLD, Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

“One thing about human beings that puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within.”
- Sigmund Freud

Yeah, I totally did not even thnk that it was about a mother until that last line, you might want to change your word choice because words like "passion" and "cupid" all point toward a romatnic love instead of fmilial. There are also some minor grammatical errors (like apostrophes) and spelling errors. The structure of the poem is a little confusing as well, and you might want to think about separating some of the phrases onto different lines. Otherwise, the overall tone of the poem is really nice and I like it a lot!

Sparkle1pops PLATINUM, Colorado Springs, Colorado

"No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist."
- Oscar Wilde

I totally thought that was about a guy until the last line, that makes it so interesting. I found myself even reading itathird time! A few spelling mistakes, and also make sure you capitalize you "i" when you are refering to yourself. 

XweienX said...
on Jan. 16 2013 at 6:22 am
XweienX, Shah Alam, Other

Be inspired to be an inspiration.

You're welcome, do leave another message on my forum post when you have a new poem. :)

on Jan. 15 2013 at 10:08 am

wow your good and thanks about the mistake i didnt notice it for some rason.

XweienX said...
on Jan. 15 2013 at 9:49 am
XweienX, Shah Alam, Other

Be inspired to be an inspiration.

Wow! Anyone out there who DIDN'T think this was for a lover? Anyway, the poem is great overall, good rhyming.
What I would suggest is to seperate the poems line by line, and also I believe there is a minor spelling mistake in the last stanza.

But still, a great poem! Keep up the good work!