My Angels of Three | Teen Ink

My Angels of Three

January 1, 2013
By hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
hanbanann4501 GOLD, Wakeman, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
laugh with friends, love with all of your heart and live life to the fullest. You never know when your first chance could be your last to make mistakes.


Through the dark I could not see,the devil has had a hold on me.
His light it glistened beyond my reach, yet did I know his word to preach.
My soul was numb and my body was aching,little did I know mt heart was breaking.
He knew of my pain and agony you see, so not just one but he had sent three.
Down from the sky he sent angels of three, these angels he sent to protect and guide me.
Sam, Zack and Kaite are my saviors sent.then did I begin to repent.
Thank you dear Lord for my saving grace, now when I die I'll see your face.
My world had no light and this he did see, and so he sent angels, my angels of three.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I was going through such a rough time with my mom that I didn't know if I was going to see tomorrow. I went to my friend's Christmas party and they all helped me in such a big way that I cried when I got home. I live alone and they know how i struggle to make it from day to day. So I thoroughly believe that God sent them to help me. People whom I had not talked to since my senior year. Thank you Lord for saving me from my dark depths. If it were not for them then I honestly don't know if I would be here writing this right now.