Someone

Someone dreams of you every night,
And you make someone's world so bright,
Someone wants to hold you tight,
And never ever let you go...

Should I tell you?
Or wait for you to see?
No but I can't,
Wait for you to see,
That...

That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
Why can't you see that,
That 'someone' is me..!!

Someone wants to be that girl,
That you'll love the most in this world,
Cos' you're someone's only one,
And she'll never ever let you go...

Should I tell you?
Or wait for you to see?
No but I can't,
Wait for you to see,
That...

That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
Why can't you see that,
That 'someone' is me..!!

Someone will love you every moment of her life,
All the days and all the nights,
Someone will love you all the time,
All the time...

Should I tell you?
Or wait for you to see?
No but I can't,
Wait for you to see,
That...

That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
That 'someone' is me..!!
Why can't you see that,
That 'someone' is me..!!

UniquePerspectiveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 7:23 pm:
I love it, I'm there right now. Hopefullly you aren't in the same place I am haha.

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 17 at 6:20 pm :
It's a fictitious song  :) :) :)

_Kiran_ said...
Jan. 9 at 4:36 am:
This is my second favourite song of yours my sister likes it too,,, very nice :)

Jan. 9 at 9:22 am :
Thanks :) :) :)

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 11:59 am:
Really good poem. The theme is somewhat the same as "Somebody's me" by Enrique Iglesias. Do try the song. Great work of art! 5 stars!

Jan. 4 at 12:28 pm :
Thank u sooo much!!!

MonsterGirl2000 said...
Jan. 4 at 11:29 am:
I ABSOULTY LOVE IT

Jan. 4 at 12:24 pm :
Thanks :) :) :)

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2 at 12:54 pm:
Amazing... Cannot express... Awesomeness of poem... WIthout fainting...

Jan. 2 at 1:01 pm :
Thank u sooo much!!! I'm really glad u liked it :) :) :)

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 1 at 8:47 am:
@ItsallaboutME I like your smiley ^o^

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:12 am:
so nice,,,incredible

Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:19 pm :
:) :) :) :) :)

evawinchester247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:36 am:
zoya yaar i'ma fan of your work....please keep writing atleast for me!

Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:44 am :
Thanks :) :) :)

ItsallboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 1 at 2:42 am :
Your work is amazing, let it be you now have 2 fans of your work!! Great job! ^o^

Jan. 1 at 8:46 am :
Thank u so much :) :) :)