When I'm With You

You know that I am your true friend,
And I know that you're mine,
And all the days that I've spent with you,
Are best days of my life,

Together we're dancing,
And singing and laughing,
Keep doing stupid things,
Don't care if people are watching,

I'll always be your friend,
And our friendship will never end...

World seems so bright,
And every single thing's alright,
And every time when you smile,
I feel I'm shining,
I feel beautiful,
I feel so beautiful,
When I'm with you...

I wish that,
We could be together always,
But there will come a day,
When leaving me alone you'll have to walk away,

And that day,
It will be so hard to hide,
All those,
Little tears in my eyes,

I'll always be your friend,
And our friendship will never end...

World seems so bright,
And every single thing's alright,
And every time when you smile,
I feel I'm shining,
I feel beautiful,
I feel so beautiful,
When I'm with you...

I feel beautiful,
I feel beautiful,
I feel beautiful,
When I'm with you...

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 14 at 1:00 pm:
great song! Now I'm your friend. ain't I?

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 14 at 1:05 pm :
Yes u r :)

loveshersheysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:21 am:
awww this is such a sweet poem zoya! I love how you have described friendship!! =)

Jan. 7 at 6:36 am :
Thnx :) :) :)

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 11:37 am:
this is bascially describing my friendship I love how you write

Jan. 4 at 12:12 pm :
Thank u :) :) :)

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:55 am:
love u too....

Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:27 pm :
:) :) :) :) :)

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:15 am:
  Thank you so much for your comments and support. Love y'all :) :) :)    

evawinchester247This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:39 am:
this is so lovely, i dedicate it to my best friend too...thanks for writing

Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:31 am :
Don't thank me please we are friends now :) :) :)