Song of the Judged

You know me face.
But do you know who I am, too?
You know what I’ve done.
But do you know what I’ve been through?
‘Cuz the cover story’s so much more exciting than the news.
No one ever opens up, to the page to see they lose.
You call it gossip.
I call it lazy.
It’s my life, not yours.
Stop judging me.

WriterWannaBeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 9:19 pm:
Great piece! Really relateable(:

Snow-White-QueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ooh very nice very nice

always.and.foreverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i feel like this represents me so much . i love ur writing keep up the good work.

ilovelaskaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE IT

WickedWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:05 pm :
thanks! i appreciate it